Heat exchanger is a device that is used for the enormous transfer of heat from one channel to the other. In this the medium or the channels used are fluids. These days there are pioneering and inventive designs available which yields high performance. This heat exchanger can be made to work in any environment that can handle various conditions easily because it is constructed using stainless steel. This heat exchanger is well-suited to administer different fluids which results in better performance at relatively low expenses.
Some of the core applications of heat exchanger are listed below:
- Industrial process - In this process heat exchanger is used in various methods like cooling, engine coolers and transmission coolers, oil coolers including many other marine and sea water applications.
- Refrigeration process - In industries there are different refrigeration processes which make use of this heat exchangers. These exchangers include chillers, condensers, heat pumps, marine condensers, sub coolers and many others.
- Ammonia - It includes the use of various applications like DX chillers, flooded chillers, sub coolers, condensers, oil coolers, economizers, floor warmers and thermo siphon.
- Hydronic - It deals with applications like heating radiant floor, swimming pool, snow melting, spa heating, fuel and oil and other related applications.
The advantages of Plate heat exchanger are as following:
- Compactness - This heat exchanger is very small in size and can be operated in fewer places due to the incremented thermal efficiency. The plates that are used in the exchanger are combined is such way that it can hold high temperature, rugged, compact and leak tight.
- High efficiency - Pioneering and inventive design results in high turbulence and velocities which helps in self cleaning and thus provides good time management. It results in the enormous transfer of heat through different fluids.
- Easy installation - Its light weight and compact design makes it easy and simple to install without the need of labor or professionals.
Brazed Heat Exchangers provides perfect way of heat transfer without loss of energy and can be used in varied applications.